Thanks for your interest in my GMAT preparation course!
Over the past 25 years, I’ve identified the obstacles that impede students’ progress, and I’ve discovered the GMAT-specific skills and strategies required to beat this challenging test.
- 1992: became a high school math teacher
- 2002: began teaching/tutoring the GMAT
- 2007: created a GMAT courseware package that the University of British Columbia uses in its own GMAT preparation courses (and licenses to other schools)
- 2010: achieved an official GMAT score of 770 (99th percentile)
- 2011: created the videos on this website
- 2011 to present: updated videos to reflect changes to the GMAT, and responded to over 13,000 questions on two popular GMAT discussion forums (BeatTheGMAT.com and GMATClub.com)
- Present: Our YouTube channel has over 1.6 million views and more subscribers than any other GMAT prep company
I look forward to sharing with you everything I’ve learned, and supporting you every step of the way!