Orientation, Baseline Score, and GMAT Math
You’re now ready to begin your GMAT preparation. In Part I of the Learning Guide, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the GMAT
- Establish your baseline score
- Learn general GMAT strategies
- Learn all of the math content that the GMAT tests
- Begin developing the proper mindset to take the GMAT with confidence
In order to follow this Learning Guide, you need the resources outlined on the Overview and Resources page.
IMPORTANT: This guide is arranged so that you cover all of the math topics first and then cover all of the verbal topics. You need not complete that learning tasks in that particular order. If, for example, you don't feel like studying math one day, feel free to study verbal topics. Just be sure to complete all of the learning tasks to ensure you've covered everything that the GMAT tests!
Okay, let’s begin Part I.